/ Bali Yoga Retreat
The Bali Yoga Retreat at Floating Leaf is much more than just a vacation in paradise. Join Lori for this peaceful retreat in the perfect setting to nourish, recharge, and heal your mind, body, and spirit!
Upon your entrance to the Denpassar airport in Bali, you will be greeted by the Floating Leaf concierge awaiting your arrival to whisk you off to the resort.
Bali Floating Leaf is a Five Start Eco-resort set in a small traditional Balinese village amongst verdant rice fields! Floating Leaf Combines ancient Balinese wisdom with modern luxury, our Bali retreat provides a safe place for relaxation, exploration, and a return to balanced wellness.
The Bali Yoga retreat is September 16th -22nd
Included in your retreat:
- Round Trip Transportation from/to DPS- Ngurah Rai Intl. Airport
- 7 Days/ 6 Nights accommodation in Bali Floating Leaf- Five Start Eco-Resort
- Welcome To Bali Dinner Celebration with Live Music and Dancers
- Healthy Organic Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Daily (provided by on-site permaculture gardens)
- Yoga Session Daily on Elevated Open-Air Yoga Deck
- Melukat Water Temple Ceremony
- Art and Culture Shopping Tour
- Charity Event
- 1 Hour Full Body Massage in the Balinese Spa
Regular Rate- Deposit Placed after May 15th
Double Occupancy – $2,000
Single Occupancy – $2,750
***Airfare and Travel Insurance is NOT included
The currency used in Bali is the rupiah, and the exchange rate of dollar to rupiah is very much in our favor, which makes it a very economical place to visit once your there.
Please peruse over the Floating Leaf website for images, available excursions, and meet the Floating Leaf family. (and yes, you will leave feeling like they are family :-)) http://balifloatingleaf.com
To secure your spot:
Please fill out the Registration and Payment form make a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Payments can be paid by cash, check, or CC/debit card.
Please feel free to contact us with any other questions you may have.